Monday, August 29, 2016

Ser and Estar

Ser and estar. This is a topic that I will always struggle with no matter how often I work with it. This week we really focused on this topic, and a lot of the time I would get it. However, sometimes I would be extremely confident in which one to use and have reasoning for it, and it would be wrong. Ser and estar is something I need to work on a lot at home and on my own time, because it is such a hard subject for a lot of people. I do not do well with topics that seem to have a grey area like ser and estar, where one person might think it is ser and one person might think it is estar. The homework I did this week seemed like a lot of review from previous Spanish classes, which I appreciated. I worked hard on the homework section on ser and estar, because like I said it is difficult for me (http://www.bowdoin.edu/~eyepes/newgr/ats/25.htm). The other homework sections were easier to me, and I did not really struggle with any of them that I can remember. For example, the section on numbers was very easy to me because I remember a lot about numbers from the first four Spanish classes I took. I like reviewing things I know well though, because it is easy for me to forget important things about Spanish because I do not practice it at home as often as I should (http://www.bowdoin.edu/~eyepes/newgr/ats/13a15.htm). My participation this week in class increased in my opinion. I was more comfortable asking questions and for help. I also noticed that other people in class were more comfortable this week and so the discussions and questions asked were much better, which helps me because I often have the same questions that other people have.  


Mi lugar favorito en el mundo es la playa. No tengo una playa favorita, porque me gustan todas las playas. Me encanta cómo pacífica y relajaba la playa es. Me gusta que la playa está calor y el agua es refrescante. El agua se siente muy bien cuando estás calor. También me gusta conseguir un bronceado en la playa. También hay muchas otras actividades. La pesca es muy divertida para hacer en la playa. Hay muchos tipos de peces en la playa, pero algunos son peligrosos. Puede pescar desde la orilla o puede tomar un barco hacia fuera al mar y peces. También hay muchos restaurantes en la playa. mis restaurantes favoritos en la playa son los restaurantes que tienen buenas margaritas o las cervezas. Las cervezas y las margaritas saben mejores en la playa, en mi opinion. No me gusta el marisco, y no me gusta ir a restaurantes que sirven pescados y mariscos solo. La playa es un buen lugar para visitar con su familia. Me gusta relajarme cuando voy a la playa con mi familia y pasar tiempo con ellos. Mi hermano le encanta la playa tanto como yo. Mi familia siempre trae nuestros perros con nosotros a la playa porque les gusta el agua. También me gusta visitar la playa con mis amigos. Cuando voy a la playa con mis amigos me gusta para ir de fiesta. Siempre tenemos un buen tiempo juntos. Nos hemos divertido beber y comer o simplemente pasar tiempo juntos. Con tantas playas alrededor del mundo, siempre tendré un nuevo playa para visitor. Sé que amaré cada playa que visito de una manera única.







(https://twitter.com/ElUniversal/status/770271143710302208)
El terremoto fue traumática e izquierdo muchos muertos.

(https://twitter.com/prensacom/status/770077978122448903)
Estas chicas son hermosas!

(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Aa0jb08Z2BAjJphhVStanNghRTu51O35u4csVZIwpOp_qYlYU_vBlK0/)
Quiero visitar estos

(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/115545546669793035/)
¡Muy interesante!

1 comment:

  1. The more you expose your ears by listening and eyes by reading to the language, the more natural the difference between ser and estar will be for you!

    ReplyDelete